Thursday, September 10, 2009

SO here is the update.....

My camera is broken..... BROKEN! So right now I am unfortunately not going to be able to post pictures with my recipes



Sad I know!!!! But don't worry I will try to get it fixed as soon as possible until then here is a fun little dip that is good for small parties or BBQ's

Cream Cheese Dip

Ingredients

One large tub of whipped cream cheese

Green onions, Chopped ( about 3/4 cup )

1 lemon

1 cup milk ( milk can vary )

Wheat thins or chips

DIRECTIONS

Put cream cheese into bowl and slowly whisk in milk. If you would like your dip thinner you can add more milk. When all the clumps are out squeeze lemon in and mix together. Then stir in green onions. Serve or chill until ready.

2 comments:

jenilynd said...

you know this one is my favorite!!!

Karlie said...

HA ! Sorry about the camera, but I do like the Cartoons you come up with. Hey I want a soup recipe. Mike and I know chili and chicken noodle, we need more ideas. Like your one ham and potato one or something.