Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fried Zucchini

So my best friend Karlie gave me this recipe and I had to share it with everyone! Delicious!!!!
I was lucky because we had fresh garden zucchini too! ( thanks mom!)

One large zucchini

3 eggs

1 cup Italian bread crumbs

4-5 Tb. Olive Oil

-Slice Zucchini half inch thick or thinner slices

-Have a bowl ready with eggs whipped together

-Have a plate ready with bread crumbs spread around

-Heat pan with 4-5 Tb. Olive Oil get olive oil pretty hot

-Dip zucchini slice in egg then bread crumbs both sides, then put in the hot pan. Let the zucchini brown on both sides. It takes too long for the zucchini to cook through in the hot oil so I have the oven preheated to 350 and I place the browned zucchini on a cookie sheet covered in foil and bake them uncovered for twenty minutes or so. Also if the zucchini has a lot of seeds in the middle I have cut out the seeds and made them zucchini rings. The bigger the zucchini the more seeds there will be.



Eat em HOT! And you have to dip them in your favorite Ranch. Mmm, Enjoy!

4 comments:

House of Smiths said...

OOOOOOO that looks DELISH! I want a piece right now!
:)
Shelley

Karlie said...

Mmm that does look good. It must be the blog. Your blog makes everything look good :)

jenilynd said...

It looks good. But I would be the only one eating it. You are doing AWESOME!!

Kyra Cummings said...

I made these... THEY WERE THE BEST!!!